Carpeting can lend a room definition, style, and the fresh look you desire. DK Flooring has a vast selection of carpeting colors, styles, and textures in a variety of price ranges. We are able to mesh your lifestyle with a carpet that matches your personal taste and home decor. We can customize any space — such as a family room, a kitchen, an entryway, or a dining room — and combine carpeting with other types of flooring to achieve optimum results.
We offer the largest selection of carpeting choices in the Twin Falls region. Call or visit us today to receive a free estimate, browse your options, or to schedule your installation.
Carpet brands we work with:
Make your carpet last longer
Regular residential and commercial carpet maintenance can enhance your indoor air quality and prevent your carpet’s appearance from deteriorating prematurely.
Recommended carpet maintenance
I. Vacuum and spot clean your carpet daily.
II. Implement a preventive maintenance program including the following strategies
- Place mats at your entrances to prevent dirt from being tracked inside
- Use quality carpet pad
- Move heavy furniture occasionally so one area doesn’t endure more weight than others
- When moving furniture, place cardboard or plywood between wheels and carpet
- Use blinds and shades to protext your carpet from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
III. Use hot water extraction to restore heavily soiled carpet.
- This method should be used every 12-18 months. If you wait too long, the carpet will become unsightly, and preventative maintenance is always easier than repair. However, too much exposure to water and shampoos will damage the carpet pile and wear out the fibers.